Dr. Michael Gagnon
Michael Gagnon is a Richmond chiropractor who serves the both Richmond and the surrounding areas in BC.
Michael Gagnon seeks to improve his chiropractic patients' health and wellness in all areas of their lives. Dr. Gagnon likes to treat the 'whole person' in his work as a chiropractor, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column. Under Dr. Gagnon's supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
Dr. Ekaterina Krantsevich - RiehlNaturopathic Physician
Dr. Krantsevich- Riehl is a licensed Naturopathic Physician with a passion for personalized health care to achieve optimal health. Longer appointments times means patient can discuss multiple health concerns and able to dive into patient health history. Her goal for her patients is not to merely survive their day-to-day life but to thrive and live their best, pain free life. As someone who was diagnosed with Endometriosis, she knows all too well the daily struggles living with a chronic disease and will take your concerns seriously. You don’t have to be living with debilitating pain, fatigue, insomnia, etc. Whatever your health concern may be, together, we can optimize your health!
Although symptoms management is extremely important, she strives to find the underlying cause for the bothersome symptoms in order to achieve optimum results. Dr. Krantsevich- Riehl’s assessment tools include, but no limited to detailed medical history, physical exams, along with appropriate laboratory and diagnostic testing.
As a primary health care Physician, she address all health concerns. Her additional areas of focus are, but not limited to:
• Chronic pain conditions and Autoimmune conditions (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Endometriosis, IBD, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Interstitial Cystitis, headaches)
• Acute conditions (cough, cold, influenza, sinusitis, UTI, Mononucleosis)
• Chronic infections, chronic fatigue
• Insomnia/ poor sleep, Stress, Anxiety
• Digestive Complaints (IBS, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, SIBO, bloating, constipation etc.)
• Musculoskeletal tightness and pain, trigger points
• Hormones (thyroid conditions, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, blood sugar imbalances)
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)- for hair loss, wrinkles, scar tissue and more.