Welcome to Ironwood Chiropractic
Our team at Ironwood Chiropractic proudly serves the greater Richmond area. At your first appointment, Dr. Gagnon will take some time to explain the science behind how chiropractic care works. After a brief discussion of your condition as well as a full evaluation, we will create a customized treatment plan designed to provide pain relief and support the healing process.
Services at Ironwood Chiropractic
In addition to providing state of the art chiropractic techniques, we provide other services including:
- Corrective Exercises: A series of exercises can do wonders for healing and recovery. The key is to have the right 'blueprint' to see the results you want.
- Lifestyle Counseling: From pain management to injury recovery, coaching and a few lifestyle changes can help.
- Nutritional Counseling: Good nutrition involves getting the right vitamins and minerals. Good nutrition is an important part of achieving optimal health.
- Massage Therapy: This can be a powerful pain reliever as well as an aid for stiffness.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings: These are important aspects of preventative medicine and long-term postural health.
Conditions Treated at Ironwood Chiropractic
At Ironwood Chiropractic, we treat a wide variety of conditions.
- Subluxation: This is when the spinal alignment loses integrity or function. This can be due to numerous reasons and is treated with lifestyle counseling and chiropractic adjustments.
- Herniated Discs: Non-invasive chiropractic treatments can help you avoid surgery for a slipped, bulging, or herniated disc.
- Back Pain: Whether it is a sports-related injury or just run-of-the-mill back pain, chiropractic care can provide the relief you need for back pain.
- Neck Pain: Chronic neck pain is second only to back pain when it comes to our patients. We will create a customized treatment plan to provide the relief you need.
- Chronic Pain: Adjustments can relieve nerve pressure and reduce your chronic pain.
- Migraines: Many headaches and migraines can be reduced or eliminated through chiropractic care.
- Sciatica: This condition manifests in several different forms of pain, but the most common is pain that runs from the lower back, into the buttocks, and down the leg.
Contact Our Doctors in Richmond, BC
If you are searching for a chiropractor in the Richmond area, contact Dr. Gagnon and our team at Ironwood Chiropractic to schedule an appointment. Call our team today at 604-271-3234 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.