Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide variety of conditions in order to make sure we can give the highest quality of care to the largest number of patients. Some of the specific conditions our chiropractor treats include:
- Neck Pain - chronic pain in the neck can be debilitating and frustrating to deal with, but a good treatment plan can help reduce discomfort.
- Back Pain - getting relief from back pain is important, whether it comes from something like an auto accident or is just from everyday wear and tear on the back.
- Chronic Pain - no matter what kind of chronic pain condition you have, chiropractic adjustments can take pressure off of the nerves and make life more comfortable.
- Subluxation - losing integrity or function because of spinal misalignments can be painful, but chiropractic adjustment coupled with lifestyle counseling can help.
- Herniated Discs - for anyone with a slipped, herniated, or bulging disc, chiropractic care is a good, non-invasive alternative to surgery.
- Sciatica - pain that runs from the lower back, through the buttock, and down the leg, is often sciatica, which is a treatable condition.
- Migraines - a high number of migraines and other headaches are due to misalignments in the body, and can be treated or eliminated through chiropractic care.
Services We Provide
Along with our chiropractic techniques, we provide a number of other services, including:
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Corrective Exercises
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal and Postural Screenings
With the right combination of treatments for your condition, you can move more freely and feel healthier, as well.
Contact Us for Help Today
If you're in the Richmond area, contact us at Ironwood Chiropractic today. We understand the importance of getting the right kind of help, and we want to make sure you're receiving the treatment that's best for your needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment over the phone! Otherwise, schedule an appointment online by filling out our form today! Ironwood Chiropractic is here to to offer you the best ongoing chiropractic support so you can feel better, reduce your discomfort, and get back to all the hobbies & activities you enjoy!