An Overview of Ironwood Chiropractic
Ironwood Chiropractic proudly serves the greater Richmond area. At your first appointment, the chiropractor, Dr. Michael Gagnon, will take the time to explain the science behind how chiropractic care works. After a discussion of your medical conditions as well as a full evaluation, we'll decide together if it's a good fit and what chiropractic services you need to meet your health goals.
Offered at Ironwood Chiropractic
In addition to offering state of the art chiropractic techniques which allow us to provide advanced spinal correction, we also provide the following services:
- Corrective Exercises: A series of specific exercises can do wonders for healing and recovery. The key is to use the right 'blueprint' to achieve the desired results.
- Lifestyle Counseling: From pain management to injury recovery, we offer coaching about a wide array of lifestyle choices that can help.
- Nutritional Counseling: Good nutrition, such as getting the right vitamins and minerals, is an important part of achieving your best health.
- Massage Therapy: This can be a powerful pain reliever as well as an aid in stiffness and recovery.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings: This is an important aspect of preventative medicine and long term postural health.
Medical Conditions We Help Treat
At Ironwood Chiropractic we treat a variety of conditions. Some of the typical conditions that we can help with include:
- Subluxation: This is when your spinal alignment loses integrity or function. This can be due to numerous causes and treated with lifestyle counseling as well as chiropractic adjustments.
- Herniated Discs: Non-invasive chiropractic treatment can help you avoid surgery for a slipped, bulging, or herniated disc.
- Back Pain: Whether it's a sports-related injury or just run of the mill back pain, chiropractic evaluation and an adjustment can help.
- Neck Pain: Chronic neck pain is second only to back pain in reasons why people seek chiropractic treatment.
- Chronic Pain: Adjustments can relieve nerve pressure which helps relieve chronic pain.
- Migraines: Did you know that there are chiropractic treatments for this debilitating condition?
- Sciatica: This condition manifests in several different forms of pain, but the most common is pain that runs from the buttocks down the leg.
If you're searching for a chiropractor in British Columbia in the Richmond area, Dr. Michael Gagnon is here to provide top-quality chiropractic care. Call 604-271-3234 today for more information or to schedule an appointment for an evaluation.